Saturday, July 28, 2012

Kitchen Craft Le'Xpress Coloured Whistling Kettle 2.0 Litres - 'Seashell Cream'





I received an enormous electricity bill, so decided to change fuels, hence the purchase of a gas kettle. After reading all the other helpful reviews, I opted for the Kitchen Craft Le'Xpress, the price was right and the colour perfectly matched my kitchen. I wasn't disappointed, it is like going back in time, no rushing to make tea after a few seconds with electric kettles. Life is much more relaxed with this method of heating water. The other plus is that the kettle is on hand on the gas hob for topping up steaming veg etc. Also the whistle reminds me if I am not in the kitchen when it boils, and the kitchen is warmer too. The only small downside is that the angle of the handle is a bit awkward when pouring out to the bottom of the kettle. I don't find that the handle gets hot like a previous reviewer. I love my new kettle!


Click to>>>>Stove Kettles

No comments:

Post a Comment