Friday, August 3, 2012

Kitchen Craft Le'Xpress Cafetiere, Double Walled Stainless Steel, 8 Cup, 1 Litre




The only coffee makers that can possibly compete with this one is the Bodum (or similar makes that cost LOTS & LOTS more)! Look no further, as this is an unbreakable, double walled, fully insulated coffee maker that you will love & cherish forever. I have never seen ONE coffee ground in my steaming hot cup of coffee. The overall impression is one of top quality (the inner strainer mechanism is also very sturdy & well designed). I really cannot see how it could be bettered (and I AM fussy... OCD rules OK)!!!
This is clearly a popular line (as I had to order it 3 times (not solely off Amazon), to be told that "sorry" it was out of stock on the first two occasions. My persistance was worthwhile....
Get yourself one while the getting is good! Highly recommended!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment